Thank you so much for supporting our adoption journey. All proceeds go toward our adoption fund.

About Me

My photo
Follower of Jesus, married to my sweetheart for 18 yrs, mama to 4 of the best boys ever, hoping to soon be mama to more...

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

There's still time....

...to order your Simply Love shirt! They would make GREAT stocking stuffers...Christmas will be here before you know it! Just click on the paypal buttons to choose the one you want.  Remember, if you're local, contact me directly to save on shipping.

I've added a direct link to my Etsy shop at the bottom of the page.  There are some new items up and I plan on having more Christmas stuff soon.  Again, if you're local and see something you like, let me know and we can work something out.

Thank you so much for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment